An Investment In Your Future
SCCAR membership entitles you to receive a multitude of services targeted toward enhancing your professional development. The Santa Cruz County Association of REALTORS® provides the programs and services you'll need to enhance your success in the real estate industry. The moment you become a member, you benefit. There's networking opportunities, educational offerings, risk management tools and representation at all levels of government, to name a few. SCCAR is committed to your success.
What's Inside Your Membership...
- Education classes and opportunities, many offered a little or no cost, that fulfill continuing education requirements, lead to professional designations, and provide additional skills or knowledge
- Representation of REALTORS® before local municipalities and governmental agencies.
- Lobbying for decisions that benefit REALTORS®
- Protection of the ability to practice real estate.
- Recommendations of candidates for election based on their positions on issues that are important to REALTORS®.
- Support of candidates with funding from the REALTOR® Political Action Committee.
- Weekly Thursday tour and marketing meetings
- Quarterly Membership meetings featuring presentations about the local real estate market, the association, and issues affecting the real estate industry.
- Social events, including Thirsty Thursdays, Spring Fling, Oktoberfest, a holiday open house and member appreciation event.
Awards & Recognition
- Affordable, efficient methods for REALTORS® and the public to address disagreements over the details of a real estate transaction: ethics complaint filing; mediation; and arbitration.
Communications & Publications
- Annual awards program that recognizes REALTORS® who have contributed to the association, to the community, and to the industry
- Monthly Newsletter plus weekly and monthly email campaigns that keep members up-to-date with happenings within the local real estate market, with local issues, and with SCCAR activities and educational classes.
- Social media engagement via Facebook, Twitter and
- Mobile App
- Website loaded with services and information for REALTORS® and consumers.
- Public and media relations activities and awareness campaigns promoting a variety of REALTOR centric messaging
- SCCAR REALTOR® Store that stocks products used by REALTORS® such as yard signs, riders, calculators, etc.
- Help with Supra keys, member benefits, dues payments, and other membership services.